Tuesday, June 5, 2007


India Ministry Summits

Esther With children from Kenya

Praise God!!! I am preparing to head out again for Kenya. June 16th to July 17th. I will be traveling to Nairobi and Nyahururu, Kenya. I will be working with the PathFinders team to conduct an Kenyan Ministry Summit June 18-20th. Joel, Mark, and David will continue on to Ethiopia for other sessions.
God has blessed us to conduct four Ministry Summits this past year. We conduct these summits to inspire and encourage ministry leaders to mobilize their churches towards global mission. Many people only see the western Christians as going to serve others. HOW WRONG we are. 70% of the world Christians are non western and many of them are on the move for God.
I will be traveling to Northern Kenya, for the first time, to talk with church leaders about global mission. I will return to Nyahururu June 27 to July 6th to teach an AIDS/HIV session and talk with pastors about missions. I am looking forward to this adventure. Thank you for your prayers and support. July 6th-13th I will meet with a team from Green Bay, WI and finish my final days working with Pastor Reginah. We will do door to door evangelism, children's outreach and other ministry projects.

Please continue to check this site for photos and updates. I am new to this blog site thing and want to see if it would help to stay connected. Please leave your comments.
Pray for:
*The pastors that will attend these summit sessions.
*The Green Bay team and Ps Reginah kids as they work together.
*Health and sleep patterns.
*Tabitha who will be traveling with me.
*Wisdom and direction at EVERY teaching session.
*That funds cover expected and unexpected expenses.
THANK YOU FOR STANDING WITH ME IN MINISTRY.
Blessings and grace Esther

2 comments:

preacherman said...

Dear sister in the faith, we are holding you up in prayer as you travel today. God is going to use you mightily as His angels protect you. Fly with God today! John and Karen Bass

Roz said...

Hi Esther, I like this blog of yours! May God bless you and keep you under the shadown of his wings.
Love and shalom, Roz