Thursday, June 21, 2007

First meeting completed

Hello Everyone,
Praise God the first mission meeting is complete. We had 35 leaders from several different churches participate in the Church Centered mission seminars. It was well received and the feedback was very encouraging. Many of the leaders express how this will change how they think of mission, the people they influence and the ministry that they are doing.

Tomorrow I am off to Northern Kenya. I will conduct a mini version of the conference everyday for the next six days. I will travel to Moyale and Ethiopia until Tuesday then off Masabit until next Friday. This area is very different then Nairobi in many ways. I am glad that I will not be going alone. Tabitha will travel with me. This will be a very small MAF plane.

Thanks for your prayers. KEEP PRAYING!!!!

1 comment:

preacherman said...

Hi Esther we have you covered in prayer! Love John and Karen