Friday, December 29, 2017


Hello Wonderful Family and Friends!!!

I am in shock!!!! 
Only two days are remain in 2017.  I cannot believe that two and half months have passed since returning.  I am so sorry for the delay in writing.  BELIEVE me things have been hopping since my return.  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.  Praying God’s best for you all.

Praise God my three-year missionary visa was approved.  I am looking forward to working with Ps Regina more closely. Once I landed, I was able to pick it up. This is a huge answer to prayer. 

I am grateful to God!!!!
I returned when Kenya was in election mode, which can be very violent and full of controversy.  I was in Kenya for ten days before the re-election happened.  I was able to get home to Kisii before the country voted.   Because the opposition withdrew from the elections, it took several weeks before the supreme court made the final decision.  There were several areas surrounding us were in uproar, but Kisii was peaceful. Praising God for that covering.  President Kenyatta took office in November. 

At the end of Nov, our house was broken into…while we were in it!!  Praising God that they did not harm anyone in the six houses that were robbed.  Ministry supplies and the cord to my laptop was stolen.  This left me unable to use my computer for two weeks.  They sprayed a sleeping gas into your house, broke pass our padlocks and enter in.  My landlord has added extra security and we are locking all of our inside doors. I had a good night sleep but awoke to my doors wide open. Just like any city in the world pray for our safety.  I am very grateful.

I am so amazed by God!!!!
I had a great time visiting the Widow Connection sewing classes that started before I left.  35 widows are learning a practical skill that will be use to help support their families.  A picture of the ladies in the dresses they have made so far.  These ladies are so excited and proud of their progress.  They should finished by the end of March. Pray for them.  THIS IS A MAJOR CHANGE FOR THEM.  Thanks to Miriam Neff and Widow Connection. They are looking forward to meeting you.

Praise God we have received several emails and voice mails from businesswomen in the states to encourage the ladies.  They were so excited to hear from my mom.  😊 Thanks to my sister Jannell and the ladies of Louisville, KY for your notes.  Send me an email of encouragement that we can read to the ladies. Speak a blessing into their future businesses and lives.  We can even use them for future training classes.

They also received an encouragement visit from a Kenyan businessperson.  I met Esther on my first trip to Kenya 18 years ago.  She came to both classes and shared her experience in getting government business tenders.  She had them laughing and challenged them to use their skills and networks to get the bids that can bring in needed income. Pray that they take the steps to start their businesses well. Some of these women have NEVER approached a bank or government office. Esther has committed to collaborate with them to get started.  We have about four more speakers planned.


In Dec, Joanie Woodall and Pastor Abel, hosted a conference for 60 single and widow ladies.  WOW we had a great time.  For two days, Pastor Regina, Joanie, Dr. Dorris, Seleyain, Terri, myself and 5 other speakers blessed these women tremendously.  The women learned about their legal rights, how to raise chickens, eating healthy, becoming mothers of Africa and RENEWING their minds.  Each of the ladies receive their very own Bible and a gift bag of goodies. Thanks to Joanie’s stateside friends.

Christmas Fun Day and Prison Visit
Yes, there is more.  I have been attending Mustard Christian Centre in Kisii.  We hosted a Fun Day for 80+ kids.  It was a great time to share the story of Christ birth and make Christmas cards for 150 women prisoners. Music, dance, food, a Bible lesson and crafts filled the day.  During this year, I have been assisting the Sunday School ministry in teaching and training.  I have the pre-teen class on Sunday mornings.  Pray for the ministries that reach out to children.  Praying in 2018 to host a citywide Sunday School teacher’s training event in Kisii.

The children made over 160 Christmas cards. We took them and other supplies to the Women Prison in Kisii.  There are 150+ inmates.  We sang, prayed and presented them with needed personal supplies.  In Kenya, an arrested mom can keep her baby with her until the age of four.  Mwende had a grand time holding babies and singing. We are praying to go again in 6 months, Christmas in July.  The ladies need shoes.  Pray as our Kisii church raise the funds to buy 200 pair. They can do it.



I am so excited!!!
I have been praying for years (since 2008) to have more of the Kenyan leaders that I work with go on mission trips to other countries.  PRAYERFULLY this will happen MARCH 3-12, 2018.  Pastor Regina, Monica, Mwende and myself are headed for CAMEROON  West Africa.  We have an opportunity to conduct a Children’s ministry training event and be a part of the Women conference. These two ladies are powerfully leaders in their church and have a heart to do missions outside of Kenya.  For those of you who know Ps Regina, she is a powerhouse with a heart to challenge women to be MOTHERS OF AFRICA.  Monica has a strong children’s ministry in one of the larger slum areas in Nairobi.  She has helped me to train other leaders in the ministry.  We are also scouting out future trips for Kenyan teams.  WE NEED YOUR HELP!!!
·        Please Pray for the logistics of getting a traveler visa for Cameroon.
·        Pray for the needed 3000$ for all of us to go before Feb 15th.  Please prayerfully consider supporting the team financially.  Send your gift to INSPIRE 180 and be sure to let me know.  Send it to my account and 100% will go towards the trip. We are raising funds in Kenya also.
·        Pray for peace in the area.  Several countries in Africa have elections or regional fighting in West Africa.
·        Pray for Toya our host as she plans both events.
·        Pray for us as we prepare to teach children, teachers and women during our ten days.
·        Pray for our spiritual preparedness before, during and after the trip.

I am in NEED!!!
Many of you have been an amazing blessing in supporting me for years in ministry.  I am very grateful for your support and prayers. THANK YOU.  Please continue to support us in funding and prayers. If you can give a year end gift, become a monthly partner or bless when you can 😊 please do.  We are very grateful for your continued support.

Over the last year, I have become greatly in NEED of a car.  The distance to the projects have increased and public transport on motorcycles and public vans with a child has taken its toll.  It will take about $8000USD to buy a used but reliable smaller car. Any gift will be a tremendous blessing.  We have to pay the total amount in cash.   I am praying and stepping out in faith.  Please send any gift to Inspire 180.

I am looking forward to 2018!!!
These last two and half months have started the ball rolling.  I am praying to do greater things for God’s kingdom in 2018.  I am inviting YOU to come and visit.  I spoke to several churches, family, friends and ministry leaders about coming to Kenya for a week or a few months.  There are great ministry opportunities for you to share your story, to learn what God is doing, to evangelize and to encourage.  If you are interested, please let me know.
·        Speaking to small business owners
·        Children’s Ministry training youth
·        Pastor and ministry leaders retreat speakers, musicians and prayer warriors
·        Come bless a missionary visits
·        Preparation, training and SAFARI INCLUDED😊

THANK YOU (Asante Sana) so much for your prayers, and support.  HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

Esther and Mwende-Evalyne Hall
Personal contact:
 BOX 3135 Kisii 40200 Kenya
312 788-8843 voice mail


Ministry gifts:
Inspire 180
518 S. Route 31
Unit 193
McHenry, IL 60050
Our website has been updated.
www.inspire180.com (online giving)

P.S. Its 2am forgive any writing mistakes 😊

Sent from Mail for Windows 10


No comments: