Saturday, January 12, 2008

A Hard Week is Coming...

The Kenya leaders meeting on Friday did not go well. The opposition has called for three days of protesting in 20 locations around Kenya. This next week will lock down this country for several days. Wed, Thur, and Fri are the scheduled days of protesting. Praise God Joy will leave on Monday night and on Tuesday I will stay with Dotun and Ami for the next week. They are with Int'l Teams and I know them from the Chicago area. I am glad that I will not be alone. Please keep praying for Kenya. Please pray also for the American Ambassdor that he does not say anything that will cause anti-US feelings. We are planning to stay indoors for the next week and ride out the storm. This situation is VERY VERY serious. Many people have loss their life, home and businesses since the election and now it will start again for three days. Pray for Kenya. Both leaaders are behind the problems. I will stay as connected as possible.

No comments: