Sunday, November 25, 2007

This Week's Adventures

Greetings wonderful people. I pray that you are well. Things are coming along and time is speeding by. I have gotten my stuff down to four bags, I need to reduce it to three, almost there. Also I am praying to sell my car before I leave if God opens that door. $10K for a 2001 Hyundai Santa Fe v6.

The process of saying good-bye to life in the USA is in full swing. My Bible study group surrounded me in prayer for my trip last Tuesday. Thank you so much it was a tremendous blessings.

This week and beyond:

Wednesday 11/28 5:30pm at Willow Creek I will be leading the Prayer Life class.

Sunday 12/2 at 12:30 room 206 will be the time that Willow's Global Connections ministry will have a commissioning prayer for me. Light refreshments will be served and I will talk about PathFinders and what I will be doing in Africa. Please Join us.

Monday 12/3-6 I will leave for Seattle, WA. PathFinders is conducting a Church Centered Mission Forum and I will be leading two of the workshops.

Wednesday 12/12 I will be speaking at Cedar Spring Women's Christmas Dinner. This is a great group of ladies who will use this event to support Straatwerk, an outreach to prostitutes and their children in South Africa.

Well, as you see I will be a little tied up for awhile. I would appreciate your prayers.
I pray that you have a blessed Christmas. Celebrate Jesus.

No comments: